The Management Committee on behalf of the community send deepest condolences to the family of Marhuma Batul Bai Karim.
There were will be slight change to the funeral program with added precautionary measures to safeguard the bereaved family and community members. The temporary burial process will be as follows:
1) Ghusl and Kafan in Al-Zahra: Is open to family members and the burial team only.
2) Quran Recitation: The community is kindly requested to recite Quran for the Marhuma at home.
3) Namaaze Mayyat: Will be recited at the graveyard (Saffron Lane Cemetery).
4) Attendees to the funeral: We strongly recommend those with flu like symptoms, children under 16, seniors over 60 and those with underlying conditions not to attend or participate in the funeral.
5) Kharimani Program: There will be no Kharimani program at the mosque after the funeral.
We pray to Allah to give patience to the family to bear this great loss and appreciate there understanding during this difficult time.
Please remember Marhuma in your Duas.