Due to stricter measures imposed by the government and the excess penalties for not adhering to them, there will be no exceptions to the rules.
If you have symptoms or have been told to self isolate, then please do not attend the programs, to safeguard community members.
1) keep social distance inside and outside the mosque in line with government rules
2) wear a face mask during your visit at the mosque,
3) refrain from touching anything,
4) bring your own prayer Mat and Turbah,
5) do wudhoo and refresh yourself before coming to the mosque.
6) do not move the chairs during Jamaat Namaaz and children that are not Baligh are required to pray at the back in order not to break connections. NEW!
For general queries on reopening of the mosque, COVID-19 or if you have tested positive then please contact our COVID Safety Officer (CSO), brother Arif Karim on 07940 786110.
For reopening of Masjid al Husayn, baseline safety measures and principles video click on https://youtu.be/4rxgyHiY5lE
For baseline safety guidelines and principles click on https://drive.google.com/file/d/14AcXp874zHhA3K-jGVbRMDxu-p3DZCIq/view?usp=sharing
For FAQ on Leicester Lockdown click on https://www.leicester.gov.uk/your-council/coronavirus/coronavirus-in-leicester-latest-news/common-questions-on-leicester-lockdown/
For Guidance on safe use of Places of Worship click on https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-the-safe-use-of-places-of-worship-during-the-pandemic-from-4-july/covid-19-guidance-for-the-safe-use-of-places-of-worship-during-the-pandemic-from-4-july
For any questions on coming to the mosque please call 07979731303.
Thank you for your cooperation, continuous support and lets pray to the Almighty 🙏 through the blessings of the spiritual months and spiritual beings for the safety of our community against this virus.
JazakAllah – MKSI Secretariat